Playing Pokemon Fusion and cheating a lot! I dunno about you guys, but most of the stuff that thing comes up with scare the crap out of me…
Done with a bunch of refs.
For the record, i still hate Dave
But Molly makes such a cute Rose
we make the best sibling snide comments
You make a good Dave, Haley. Which is so terribly ironic that its beautiful.
OMG TAYLOR I SEE YOUR TAGS
I WOULD RATHER MAKE OUT WITH EQUIUS’S STRONG FACE THEN BE SHIPPED WITH DAVE
No Haley, its already too late. I’ve already started shipping it. And see? Right there? It works. Kismesis.
im laughing so hard
Just a quick dooble. Eh.
that was the most pleasant encounter.
still my favorite post
do british people have a special £ key on their keyboards
how do you hashtag ??????
hashtag is over by the enter key don’t you worry your lil butt
what… what do American keyboards look like then?
whispers yeeessssssss intimately to screen
watched Amok Time with boyfriend last night and just
The best part of this is that sehlats are desert predators bigger than lions. Like, a lot bigger. Like as big as an actual bear. Like if Mccoy saw one coming at him he would shit himself and Spock knows this and Spock’s mom knows this.
Spock’s mom is just straight up fucking with him.
boy I do wonder who of these people will turn out to be plot relevant
Okay, Chinese photoshop trolls are way funnier than American photoshop trolls.
i just appreciate photoshop
If masturbating while stoned isn’t called weed whacking I don’t know how to live my life anymore
I got the new fionna and cake comic today and I can’t stop laughing
TRIBBLES OF THE PLANET IOTA GEMINORUM IV
DREADED MORTAL ENEMIES OF THE GREAT KLINGON EMPIRE
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)